Saturday, July 20, 2013

VQM Volunteers Needed July 23 - 27, 2013

I received this email from Rob, if you can help volunteer contact him at the email address or phone number listed below.

I will be going to the museum on Thursday, July 25th.  No volunteers are needed that day, but if you like to go and see the exhibits and explore Harrisonburg while I am working, just contact me at 804-883-6246 or send me an email.

Elsa

First of all, let me apologize for the late sending of this email. Here are the people I have down to volunteer this next week as well as the open shifts:
·         Tuesday
o   Morning
§  Carol Cunius
§  Need Volunteer
o   Afternoon
§  Beeper Coffman
§  Dianne Reasons
·         Wednesday
o   Morning
§  Donna Bensey
§  Need Volunteer
o   Afternoon
§  Celia Mitchell
§  Need Volunteer
·         Thursday
o   Charlottesville Quilt Guild
·         Friday
o   Shenandoah Needlework Guild
·         Saturday
o   Morning
§  Barbara Roadcap
§  Need Volunteer
o   Afternoon
§  Need Volunteer
§  Need Volunteer
If you are willing and able to cover any of these shifts or if you are scheduled to work and this is a mistake, please let me know as soon as possible by email or calling me on my cellphone at (540) 810-1865 or send an email to rob@vaquiltmuseum.org. You can also call the museum (540-383-6355)and leave a message for me if I’m not there.
Thanks!
Robb

No comments:

Post a Comment