Friday, May 6, 2022

Tuesday meeting

 Our program Tuesday evening will be a guest speaker! Beth Watkins with From The Heart Stitchers will join us to tell us about all the great work this organization does with donated hand made items.

I (Vicki) learned about this group when someone I know received a post-surgery item that was donated by the group. Since then I have made and donated wheelchair caddies, wheelchair blankets, dialysis blankets, dialysis sleeves, baby blankets and mastectomy drain bags. It's been a great way for me to find a home for my crochet items and sewn items that aren't veterans quilts. 

Beth will tell us all about the group and the kinds of things that they need. If you already make things for FTH you are welcome to bring them to the meeting for Beth to take to the office for distribution.



No comments:

Post a Comment