Friday, June 18, 2021

Veterans Quilt News

Before I get to the great news I want to announce that I (Vicki) will not be accepting quilt tops again until September. I have over 20 right now and will be away the entire month of August. I have all I can handle at the moment. I've quilted 30 already toward my commitment of 40. I know I'll do more than 40 this year but I'm not sure how many more because I have 4 big quilts of my own to quilt.

If you are quilting your own or have someone to quilt them for you I'll be happy to provide backing. batting and labels. Just let me know what you need and we can arrange a time to meet.



The great news is that I delivered these 25 quilts to our contact (and new neighbor). Jen has moved to our side of the county so it's a short 4.5 mile drive to take quilts to her now. This brings our YTD total to 47!

Go ahead, give yourself a little pat on the back. This is a great accomplishment from our little group.

No comments:

Post a Comment