Tuesday, October 27, 2020

I'm so sorry we weren't able to meet in October. I miss seeing all of you - and your lovely work!

Hanover County still has the same policies in place about meeting in our usual spot. There isn't likely to be a change before the end of the year. So, we have some options for November 10th. In no particular order:
 
Meet in Debbie Quitiquit's barn in Rockville, at our usual time
Meet in our usual spot at the usual time, but limited to 12 participants
Cancel the meeting
Meet at another time or place (TBD)
 
I need to know what people want to do. Please email me with your preferred option. If you want, you can rank these choices, and, for the meeting options, tell me if you definitely would attend, probably would attend, or definitely wouldn't attend.
 
I'd like to get everyone's responses by Friday, October 30, so there is time to plan. And if you have other ideas, let me know!
 
Finally, since we won't be able to have a regular December meeting with our potluck, do you have other ideas? Would someone like to host the meeting? Do you want to do a drive-through food collection for WHEAT?
 
My email is malshealy - and I am on gmail. Or you can leave a note here or message me on FB.
 
Thanks!
 
Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment