Sunday, July 1, 2018

July Potluck July 10th - Note: we start at 6:30 pm

Did July just sneak up on me, yes, absolutely!! Thank goodness, I have spent a good bit of time today sewing, yippee. Our get-together on July 10th will allow us to feast together, and maybe share with WHEAT. Yes, for those who might have missed this, we decided that we can bring donations for our neighbors as well as feeding ourselves. I do believe that Cathy has a list of most needed items, but I cannot remember who has that...whoever might, please post for us. For our feasting, please bring a dish for 6-8. If you can bring something to drink, please let me know via phone or email. I hope that many of us can gather for this fun evening, and for sewing days on July 13 & 14th. (I will be away for sewing days, but am already gathering some handwork to take with me to New Hampshire.) In the meantime, stay cool and happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment