Sewing Days are this weekend. We will be at the Montpelier Community Center (that's what Hanover Parks and Rec is now calling our meeting building) all day Friday and Saturday. Come sew with us one or both days.
The April meeting is Tuesday the 11th:
- the program is a trunk show by Margaret Griffiths
- membership dues are due
- there are several quilted veterans quilts in the cabinet that need volunteers to bind and label
- bring back your finished house blocks
- There's still time to consider participating in the challenge. Requirements for the first challenge are:
- Piece a background and place an image (not abstract) on the background using any technique
- Size to be no smaller than 8" x 8" and no larger than 24" x 36"
- Deadline is the May meeting. More challenges on the way and you can jump in and out at any time.
- As an incentive,, Marcy spoke to the Montpelier Center for the Arts about the idea of a "Fiber Arts Show" next year where our challenges could be displayed. They were very enthusiastic!
See you Tuesday night.....or Friday or Saturday!