Monday, September 12, 2016

September Meeting

Our meeting is tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7:00.  The Montpelier Center Gallery is open until 9pm so if you haven't' seen the exhibit you might want to come a little early to check it out.

Our program is Dresden Plate quilts being presented by Terri Cooper. If you have a Dresden Plate quilt in your collection please bring it to share.

The October meeting will be our annual Trash to Treasure sale. Since I'm buying more backing for our veteran's quilts whatever you sell/buy is going to a good cause!

Virginia Quilt Museum volunteers needed. This note is from Carolyn Mills:
Annette Young, Vicki Brannon & I plan to work at the museum Oct. 29thI plan on driving, but at the present time I am having some issues that don't allow me to sit or stand for very long. So, I would really appreciate members volunteering to work either shift (10-1 or 1-4), and we will cover the other.
 
If more CSQ Members are not willing to step forward and volunteer, I see this as an indication of something we might have to stop doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment