So, you can now bring me any quilts that you have and, between us, we should be able to get them all quilted.
As a reminder, here are the rules:
- The must be pressed and ready to quilt, we do not press the quilt tops before quilting
- We only do veterans quilts and nothing larger than about 50 x 62
- We get them done as soon as we can but we both have other obligations. So they get done when they get done.
- We choose the backing, thread and pattern for quilting. It's, hopefully, a happy surprise for you!
- In return we ask that someone apply the binding on any quilts that we make. So far this year I think that's been a grand total of 1 quilt. :)
I think you will be thrilled with Terry's quilting - she has automation and a huge library of patterns. She'll be using the veterans quilts as a way to stitch out samples for her customers.
PS - She also quilts for a business!
The end is in sight for the quilt that I've been working on for the past 3 months so I'll get back to veterans quilts in the next few weeks.